President Donald Trump has promised that Saudi Arabia would face "severe punishment" if the kingdom's leadership was behind the disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
- OCTOBER 15/GOLD CONTINUES TO MARCH HIGHER: TODAY UP $8.45 TO $1226.90/SILVER ADVANCES ANOTHER 10 CENTS TO $14.70/TRUMP DISCLOSES THAT HE MAY INITIATE A 3RD ROUND OF TARIFFS AGAINST CHINA/DEMAND FOR APPLE PHONES INSIDE CHINA SEEMS TO BE SLUMPING BADLY/MERKEL SUFFERS A BIG DEFEAT IN BAVARIAN ELECTIONS/SAUDI ARABIA WILL ADMIT THAT THE KILLING OF KHASHOGGI WAS INADVERTENT: A BOTCHED UP INTERROGATION/MORE SWAMP STORIES FOR YOU TONIGHT/
- Saudi Arabia: Is this the end of Mohammed Bin Salman’s honeymoon?
- Supersonic Bloodhound hits cash roadblock
- Jim Kunstler: “We’re Now A Nation Consumed By Make-Believe”
- Wall Street finishes in the red as tech companies slide again