With the landscape of the Atlantic Ocean, the century-old rustic architectural backdrop and wooden trams are frequent sights in this ancient city of Portugal. Perched on the edge of Europe, the capital city of Lisbon boasts an annual average of 2,799 hours of sun and earned its nickname as the sunniest city. Portugal's national drink, 'porto wine', and the freshly baked pastel de natas, better...
- California man freed after two days trapped in restaurant grease vent
- ‘I want to study in Sydney’: Overseas students reject regional uni plan
- Australian swimmers to ramp up fight against FINA at London summit
- Why the energy regulator’s report into wholesale market prices is a joke
- ‘A brazen robbery’: Police release footage of Hotel Queanbeyan attack