The National Petroleum Committee, the screening body in charge of the Erawan and Bongkot gas field auctions, will choose the winners within two weeks as the final bidding envelopes are considered.
- The warped history that fuels right-wing terrorism
- UQ scientist among “world’s most influential’ in climate policy
- NSW goes to the polls as major parties go quiet on climate, renewables
- Costly Confusion: Patients Caught by Medicare Not Covering Annual Physical Exams
- China chemical blast death toll rises to 44