Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), one of the largest producers within OPEC, is undergoing a dramatic transformation. ADNOC’s CEO has made several statements suggesting that the NOC is set for a more diversified future, in which downstream and natural gas will become a major priority. The NOC aims to not only challenge the leading IOCs such as Shell, Total and ENI, but also compete with the major downstream and gas giants. Until now ADNOC has been heavily focused on oil, as Abu Dhabi’s gas reserves were limited. Last year’s…
- UK Manufacturers Deny “Scaremongering”, Fear “Catastrophic” No-Deal Brexit
- Energy Insiders Podcast: 100 per cent renewables – Is California dreaming?
- Shamima Begum: IS teenager’s family consider legal action
- Brexit: Theresa May to return to Brussels for further talks
- Brexit: What do Birmingham’s Number 11 bus passengers think?