Alaska is still trying to make an oil production comeback after years of declining production from maturing fields. On Wednesday, the Alaska Department of Natural Resources said in a release that the state held another record-breaking oil and gas North Slope lease, netting competitive bids from investors around the world and breaking last year’s bonus bid amount and the bid per acre record. The Alaska Division of Oil and Gas received 159 bids from companies and investors seeking oil and gas leases on state lands during the division’s…
- UK Manufacturers Deny “Scaremongering”, Fear “Catastrophic” No-Deal Brexit
- Energy Insiders Podcast: 100 per cent renewables – Is California dreaming?
- Shamima Begum: IS teenager’s family consider legal action
- Brexit: Theresa May to return to Brussels for further talks
- Brexit: What do Birmingham’s Number 11 bus passengers think?