Three former patients of Melbourne doctor Con Kyriacou claim their consultations led to inappropriate comments, fondling and alleged sexual assault. Dr Kyriacou is now the subject of a two year investigation by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency, but his alleged victims are running out of patience.
- This Article Is for White People
- Britain’s newest political group isn’t even a day old. It’s already been accused of racism.
- Clerical abuse: Film gets go-ahead after legal challenge
- The SDP: gang of four and a Labour split
- After DNC and France’s Macron, Australia becomes latest target of ‘state actor’ cyberattack