The UK’s draft withdrawal agreement for leaving the European Union lacks clarity, which could be damaging to the UK oil and gas industry with increased costs for retaining skilled workers, analysts warn. Earlier this week, the draft Brexit divorce deal from the EU was published, and according to analysts, it contains a lot of uncertainties in many areas. “It’s bringing even less certainty than we had before. We don’t know if we will be leaving the customs union and it’s asking more questions than are being answered…
- This Article Is for White People
- Britain’s newest political group isn’t even a day old. It’s already been accused of racism.
- Clerical abuse: Film gets go-ahead after legal challenge
- The SDP: gang of four and a Labour split
- After DNC and France’s Macron, Australia becomes latest target of ‘state actor’ cyberattack