BUENOS AIRES: When President Donald Trump sits down for dinner on Saturday (Sunday morning Thailand time) with Chinese President Xi Jinping, their table talk will undoubtedly have a global impact.
- Sterilization and isolation: Report details ‘abusive’ process for transgender legal recognition in Japan
- Danish MP’s baby ‘not welcome’ in chamber
- Christchurch shootings: First funerals for victims of mosque attacks
- White Crow’s star dancer ‘channelled’ Rudolf Nureyev
- Google overhauls search results to avoid EU probe