This kind of development is often lost amid talk of higher news grabbing global oil markets headlines, particularly as Russia, now a major part of the so-called OPEC+ group, with Saudi Arabia, is essentially calling the shots in global oil markets. However, make no mistake, Moscow’s (albeit Russian President Vladimir Putin’s) ambitions aren’t just focused on oil markets or geopolitical developments in the Middle East and Europe, they are also in natural gas markets, both piped gas into Europe and liquefied natural gas (LNG) production…
- This Article Is for White People
- Britain’s newest political group isn’t even a day old. It’s already been accused of racism.
- Clerical abuse: Film gets go-ahead after legal challenge
- The SDP: gang of four and a Labour split
- After DNC and France’s Macron, Australia becomes latest target of ‘state actor’ cyberattack