PARIS - European exchange operator Euronext on Monday raised its offer for the Oslo stock exchange to $783 million (691 million euros), besting an offer from US rival Nasdaq.
- Researchers Scramble To Find Better Biofuel Alternatives
- Man guns down five shortly after being fired, Illinois police say
- Smollett Hires Michael Cohen’s Criminal Defense Lawyer As “Assault” Story Takes Dramatic Twist
- Brexit: Leaving EU with no deal ‘very adverse’, says Gauke
- What Happens When More QE Fails To Reverse The Recession?