The government will continue to seek a solution to the petition by the top three mobile operators asking for a delay on the last payment of bid fees for the 900-megahertz spectrum auction, following a failure yesterday to reach a resolution.
- Is It Time To Invest In Offshore Drillers?
- The Vatican seeks to indict two priests in abuse case within its walls
- Rights groups urge UN chief to condemn China over Muslims
- Brisbane bushwalker breaks leg after 6m fall, crawls for two days to safety
- Evergreen Broad admits he never expected hoodoo over Warner