SET-listed carpet and furniture maker TCM Corporation Plc (TCMC) aims for sales growth of 10% to 10 billion baht in 2019, eyeing exports of British furniture brand Alexander & James to the US to capitalise on a windfall from the growing trade war.
- Union to discuss concerns on British Steel with government
- Xi highlights China’s dominance of rare earths market
- “Code Red” at Tesla as Carmaggedon Sinks Tesla Bonds, Carmaker May Need Another $1-2 Billion Before Year End
- Trump grants temporary reprieve from Huawei ban
- The Bad News About Nudges: They Might Be Backfiring