A Saudi human rights commission said on Thursday that it was bringing those accused over the murder of Saudi dissident journalist Jamal Khashoggi to justice. However, the commission also rejected an international investigation into the controversial case. The head of the commission, Bandar bin Mohammed al-Aiban, told the U.N. Human Rights Council that those on trial for the “heinous crime” and “unfortunate accident” at its Istanbul consulate on October 3 had attended three hearings so far with their lawyers present. He gave…