How did a stable Berejiklian regime, presiding over a boom economy, get the scare of its life and only just manage to hold on, clinging like cats to a curtain to what looks to be a tiny majority?
- SpaceX capsule suffers ‘anomaly’ during tests in Florida
- Queensland government slaps ban on junk food ads
- Sri Lanka bombings LIVE: 50 killed in Easter Catholic church explosions, 200 injured
- Sri Lanka explosions: 50 killed as churches and hotels targeted
- Spain’s election highlights its polarisation problem