State-owned broadcaster MCOT, in partnership with the Electronic Transactions Development Agency (ETDA), will launch WHAM, a platform to promote digital content e-commerce, aiming to spur media innovation and protect intellectual property rights.
- SpaceX capsule suffers ‘anomaly’ during tests in Florida
- Queensland government slaps ban on junk food ads
- Sri Lanka bombings LIVE: 50 killed in Easter Catholic church explosions, 200 injured
- Sri Lanka explosions: 50 killed as churches and hotels targeted
- Spain’s election highlights its polarisation problem