Access to capital is the most critical barrier for developing smart cities in Asean nations, including Thailand, as countries struggle to find alternative sources of investment for infrastructure projects with high upfront costs.
- SpaceX capsule suffers ‘anomaly’ during tests in Florida
- Queensland government slaps ban on junk food ads
- Sri Lanka bombings LIVE: 50 killed in Easter Catholic church explosions, 200 injured
- Sri Lanka explosions: 50 killed as churches and hotels targeted
- Spain’s election highlights its polarisation problem