The Treasury Department looks set to fix residential unit prices of its initial complex for the elderly, its chief says, in an attempt to resume the project after a delay the past few years.
- Weighing The Week Ahead: Why Is The Market So Quiet?
- SpaceX capsule suffers ‘anomaly’ during tests in Florida
- Queensland government slaps ban on junk food ads
- Sri Lanka bombings LIVE: 50 killed in Easter Catholic church explosions, 200 injured
- Sri Lanka explosions: 50 killed as churches and hotels targeted