A Beijing court ruled that the media company had damaged the reputation of the developers after claiming the building had a "heart-piercing" energy that had led to the downfall of its tenants
- Weighing The Week Ahead: Why Is The Market So Quiet?
- SpaceX capsule suffers ‘anomaly’ during tests in Florida
- Queensland government slaps ban on junk food ads
- Sri Lanka bombings LIVE: 50 killed in Easter Catholic church explosions, 200 injured
- Sri Lanka explosions: 50 killed as churches and hotels targeted