The early stages of Jair Bolsonaro's presidency have been marked by tensions with his vice president, Hamilton Mourão, a "moderating" figure who spoke with Today's WorldView last week.
- Weighing The Week Ahead: Why Is The Market So Quiet?
- SpaceX capsule suffers ‘anomaly’ during tests in Florida
- Queensland government slaps ban on junk food ads
- Sri Lanka bombings LIVE: 50 killed in Easter Catholic church explosions, 200 injured
- Sri Lanka explosions: 50 killed as churches and hotels targeted