Over 3 million state welfare smartcards have been distributed to recipients, mainly the disabled, the elderly and bedridden patients, who registered in the added round for the state-sponsored subsidy and welfare scheme for low-income earners.
- East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC) CEO Dominic Ng on Q2 2019 Results – Earnings Call Transcript
- Scomi Group, Sarawak Cable, Revenue, AirAsia, KNM, Carimin and D’Nonce
- Brexit: MPs back bid to block Parliament suspension
- Deficit to double in ‘no deal’ Brexit recession, Budget watchdog warns
- No-deal Brexit could cause £30bn economic hit, watchdog says