The Commerce Ministry said on Monday it would speed up four policies to revive the economy over the next three months. The policies cover the income guarantee for farmers, export stimulus, cost-of-living supervision, and talks on trade accords such as the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) and Thai-EU agreement.
- Could We Be Wrong About Where “The Big One” Will Strike? Earthquakes Are Occurring In Areas We Never Expected
- YouTube Banning Robot Fighting Videos Over ‘Animal Cruelty’
- What Globalism Did Was To Transfer The US Economy To China, PCR
- Policing For Profit: How Civil Asset Forfeiture Has Perverted American Law Enforcement
- Forget The 2s10s: The Fed Has Lost Control Over The Most Important Yield Curve