The Digital Economy Promotion Agency (Depa) plans to offer a 200% tax deduction for the purchase of smart devices, digital services, robotics and Internet of Things (IoT) devices by small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), in addition to software, starting next year.
- Could We Be Wrong About Where “The Big One” Will Strike? Earthquakes Are Occurring In Areas We Never Expected
- YouTube Banning Robot Fighting Videos Over ‘Animal Cruelty’
- What Globalism Did Was To Transfer The US Economy To China, PCR
- Policing For Profit: How Civil Asset Forfeiture Has Perverted American Law Enforcement
- Forget The 2s10s: The Fed Has Lost Control Over The Most Important Yield Curve