Newly SET-listed Asset World Corp Plc (AWC), the property arm of billionaire Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi's TCC Group, will keep its investment plan intact, eyeing asset purchases in Bangkok and major tourist destinations during the period after the initial public offering (IPO).
- Pound resumes slide at start of key Brexit week
- Why Kimberly-Clark Has Come Too Far, Too Quickly
- Aytu BioScience, Inc. (AYTU) CEO Josh Disbrow on Commercial Portfolio Acquisition Overview Conference (Transcript)
- Pattaya bids to host 2026 Youth Olympics
- Snap: Gaining More Market Share In Video Advertising