The Bank of Thailand is set to step up efforts to rein in the baht in the next few months by easing capital flow regulations, managing gold trading flows and lowering the current account surplus, says its chief.
- The Latest: US troops leaving Syria to stay in Middle East
- Sanders Goes For The Jugular: Could Slap Billionaires With 97.5% Effective Tax Rate
- Pound resumes slide at start of key Brexit week
- Officials Warn: If You See This Fish That Breathes Air On Land, “Kill It Immediately”
- Why Kimberly-Clark Has Come Too Far, Too Quickly