St John Ambulance WA is suing an Australian medical supplier over claims it was sold nearly $5 million worth of defibrillators not suitable in an emergency environment.
- The Latest: US troops leaving Syria to stay in Middle East
- Sanders Goes For The Jugular: Could Slap Billionaires With 97.5% Effective Tax Rate
- Pound resumes slide at start of key Brexit week
- Officials Warn: If You See This Fish That Breathes Air On Land, “Kill It Immediately”
- Why Kimberly-Clark Has Come Too Far, Too Quickly