Deputy Transport Minister Thaworn Senneam has ordered loss-ridden national flag carrier Thai Airways International (THAI) to overhaul its financial rehabilitation plan and draw up a new business plan within 30 days.
- The Latest: US troops leaving Syria to stay in Middle East
- Sanders Goes For The Jugular: Could Slap Billionaires With 97.5% Effective Tax Rate
- Pound resumes slide at start of key Brexit week
- Officials Warn: If You See This Fish That Breathes Air On Land, “Kill It Immediately”
- Why Kimberly-Clark Has Come Too Far, Too Quickly