TaxBanter is a member of the Diverger Group (ASX:DVR) and is a premium brand in tax training. We are now looking for an Administrative Assistant to work with our growing Operations team.
About the role
Working as part of our Operations team, our Administrative Assistants are responsible for maintaining our national client base and training schedule.
We’ll provide comprehensive training on our services and offerings so you can succeed in the role. You’ll work from our Melbourne CBD office with flexible workplace options once you are fully onboarded.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Client liaison to effectively organise training sessions and deal with general client queries.
- Onboarding new clients and establishing professional relationships with existing clients.
- Assisting with trainer scheduling and workflow management.
- Managing our internal client database and internal records.
- Providing support to the management team.
- Various administrative tasks as required.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1+ years of administrative experience, preferably in a corporate environment (accounting/finance industry experience would be highly regarded).
- Proven track record of strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise work.
- Problem-solving mindset.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
The post Now hiring: Administrative Assistant role available [Melbourne, hybrid] appeared first on TaxBanter Pty Ltd..